Easthampton Neighbors was formed to identify and meet the needs of Easthampton seniors to stay in their own homes.
WE ARE A VILLAGE HELPING EACH OTHER.
Do you or someone you know need help with:
- In-Home Services; small fixes and chores around the house
- Neighborly Visits; companionship, rest for a caretaker
- Wellness Update; phone check-in
Do you ever wish you could:
- go to the movies or a concert with a group?
- meet up with friends for a board game or to play cards?
EN services are provided by:
- Volunteers who come from different backgrounds and careers, creating wonderful interaction with seniors.
Easthampton Neighbors Mission
Easthampton Neighbors is a member driven, non-profit organization that provides volunteer services and programs to seniors who strive to live independent, engaged lives at home.
Easthampton Neighbors is a non-profit organization that hopes to launch services in Summer 2020: HELP US REACH OUR GOAL!
EN is a member of the Village to Village Network (vtvnetwork.org), a national organization that provides resources for Villages across the country.